Saturday, January 26, 2008

DreamCast for Wind Follower

Okay, deep in my heart I want Wind Follower to be a super CGI film, but if we decided to use a human cast instead of an animated one, here is my dreamcast for Wind Follower:




First up, the Pagatsu household.

Loic should be played by Takeshi Kaneshiro




Or James Duval who is of Vietnamese-French heritage and was in the Native American Film, The Doe Boy.

Both of them are good, I think. Except that perhaps they are a bit old for the part. And they aren't animated beings.

The actress Gina Pareno would be Jontay


Andy Lau would make a grea Taer.



Firmine Richards would make a great Monua



Now I have to find a dark-skinned black actress for Satha...although I really feel Jennifer Hudson would be a great Satha.

3 comments:

Tia Nevitt said...

Great choice! And CGI would be wonderful for your book!

Carole McDonnell said...

It was a choice between him and James Duval.

Actually, now I'm thinking maybe I'll put James' photo up there too. He's Vietnamese-French and was in the Native American film, The Doe Boy.

Liz said...

I have just finished reading Wind Follower and I just loved it! Wow! someone was bold enough to incorporate fiction and scriptures what a marriage! I agree Takeshi would make a perfect choice for Logic. As for Satha, you might want to look at some lovely black runway models a few Africian beauties are in exsistance. Keep up the great works! Carole McDonnell.
Liz